Posted at 09:59h
Did you happen to catch the recent video promoting the Services for Services Auction? If not check it out here.
This award-worthy video – engaging, goofy, and just a hoot – was a production of the Hopkins Clubhouse Audio/Visual Team
. It’s a testament to Clubhouse community, creativity, and commitment! Two years ago members and staff at a Clubhouse Training in Greenville, South Carolina were inspired by that Clubhouse’s focus on video production in their work day. They decided to bring some of that creative energy back to our Clubhouse community … with amazing results!
The A/V Team has produced videos covering just about everything touching our Clubhouse community and all of Vail Place-
• An overview of our programs for new members
• Tobacco Independence videos to cover the transition to our new Tobacco Free policy
• Week-at-a-glance (WAAG) videos
to cover … well, what’s happening during the week … at a glance
• Thank-you videos to donors
(like the personal thank you videos that went to every person who donated to GiveMN last November – a real hit!)
• Agency training events
• A member mental health recovery story
• Promotions for upcoming events
Where does this creativity come from?