29 Apr Clinical Services Manager
What is a Clinical Services Manager?
Vail Place is looking for a Mental Health Professional/Clinical Supervisor to provide clinical supervision for case management staff in Adult Mental Health Targeted Case Management. This position leads a team of case managers and mental health specialists in a collaborative environment. The Clinical Services Manager is a member of Vail Place’s management team.
Our growing case management program assists individuals with a severe and persistent mental illness to get the supports needed to accomplish goals and find recovery from mental illness. We are seeking a compassionate, empathic, positive and employee-centered leader to join our management team. If you are passionate about supporting individuals with mental illness and helping to create a team atmosphere of support and compassion in a challenging and fast paced field, we want to meet you!
Minimum Education and Experience
- MSW or MA in human services or related area.
- Licensed LICSW or Mental Health Professional as defined by Minnesota law.
- At least three years’ experience in mental health.
- One or more years’ experience supervising staff preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid Minnesota Driver’s License, maintain automobile coverage and have access to an automobile.
- Must be willing and able to perform essential job functions through in-person, face to face contact as required, in accordance with health and safety guidelines.