12 Mar Clubhouse Program Director
The Clubhouse Program Director is primarily responsible for the overall operation of the clubhouse, which includes independently organizing work to completion; staff supervision; proper maintenance of required records; representing and marketing the program to the community and local employers; as well as close coordination with other services.
The Program Director must exemplify the philosophy of the Agency as well as fidelity with the clubhouse model. They must create an environment within the clubhouse that fosters support, participation and decision making by members and staff. The position will require travel, overnight stays, and unusual work hours at times to attend trainings and to represent the clubhouse at meetings and in the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. These duties are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive.
- Develop a vision for the Clubhouse and ensure that the staffing structure, resources and agency infrastructure support that vision.
- Responsible for program growth and development and for the scheduling of the programs offered.
- Maintain member enrollment that will ensure the financial solvency of the program.
- Contact referral sources as well as provide public relations to the community and local employers.
- Ensure consistency of quality, accountability and high standards in all programs and services consistent with agency mission and with Clubhouse International standards and philosophy.
- Hold responsibility for hiring, orientation, training, and ongoing supervision of all direct report staff, including regular performance appraisals, work plans, and providing/documenting constructive feedback and direction for improvement.
- Support staff in managing psychiatric and other emergencies as they arise.
- Impart the overall philosophy of the Agency and the clubhouse model to the individual staff members as part of a continuous training process.
- Provide direct service as needed in the program and maintain an ongoing caseload. Ensure individuals receive services provided by other agencies, according to member need and interest.
- Provide oversight for intake completion, including managing follow-up and data management.
- Co-management of Transitional Employment (“TE”) Placements, as well as expanding the TE, Supported Employment (“SE”) and Independent Employment (“IE”) system by actively seeking
Administrative and Records Maintenance
- Assist in the preparation of all program narratives and proposals and preparations for certification.
- Monitor financial reports and sets budgetary guidelines for clubhouse budgets.
- Coordination and communication with state, national and international clubhouse coalitions/centers.
- Responsible for the maintenance of enrollment records, submission of billing data and paperwork needed to maintain licensure and ICCD certification. Coordinate building maintenance and cleaning on site to ensure a clean, comfortable environment.
- Serve as site’s Safety Officer and co-chair of agency’s Safety Committee.
- Supervise Clubhouse staff members.
- Co-supervise the Intake Coordinator.
- BA or BS in human services or related area, or BSW with valid and current Social Work licensure.
- 6+ years’ experience in mental health. Experience in Clubhouse preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience supervising staff.
- Must have and maintain a valid Minnesota Driver’s License, maintain automobile coverage and have access to an automobile.
Salary and Benefits
$60,000 – $75,000 DOQ. Benefits will include Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Employer Paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA); Generous Vacation, Sick and Safe Time, Floating Holidays, Federal Holidays; 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match.