25 Apr Mental Health Professional/Clinical Supervisor
Do you want to work for a mission-driven agency that works together to create connection, opportunity, and purpose? Are you ready for the next big step in your career of social work? Consider applying for the Mental Health Professional/Clinical Supervisor position at Vail Place!
The Mental Health Professional/Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for providing clinical supervision to case management staff in Adult Mental Health Targeted Case Management. This position leads a team of case managers and mental health specialists in a collaborative environment. The Clinical Services Manager is a member of Vail Place’s management team.
Who Are We?
“Every day I see the impact of my work on our programs and with our members. I’ve never seen that before coming to Vail Place.” – Staff Member
For over 38 years Vail Place has cultivated hope and inspired change to promote mental health recovery. Our growing case management program assists individual’s with a severe and persistent mental illness to get the supports needed to accomplish goals and find recovery from mental illness. We are seeking a compassionate, empathic, positive and employee centered leader to join our management team. If you are passionate about supporting individuals with mental illness and helping to create a team atmosphere of support and compassion for this hard and fast paced work, this might be the place for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The following duties are normal for this position. These duties are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive.
- Provide clinical supervision of our adult mental health targeted case management program. May provide clinical supervision for non-case management licensed staff.
- Assign workload to case managers and provide coaching and monitoring to ensure high quality service delivery by the team.
- Promote creative problem solving and collaborative person-centered services by facilitating weekly staff meetings and provide clinical consultation to staff.
- Complete performance reviews of staff. Approve billable notes, level of care assessment, functional assessment, and goal plan documents.
- Provide case management services to an adjusted 20-person case load (at least monthly), including mental health, medical, financial, social, educational, vocational, housing, and legal services, with ongoing assessment and evaluation of position and responsibilities.
- Provide crisis assistance and intervention, including use of community crisis services.
- Make referrals, coordinate services, monitor and evaluate the delivery of services.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with providers including Hennepin County staff, landlords, family members, employers, community agencies and other service providers.
- Complete case notes, statistics, reports or submit medical records on a timely basis and participate in the court process for civilly committed individuals, as required.
- Participate in regular meetings with team, operations, and management.
- MSW or MA in human services or related area.
- Licensed LICSW or Mental Health Professional as defined by Minnesota law.
- At least three years’ experience in mental health.
- One or more years’ experience supervising staff preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid Minnesota Driver’s License, maintain automobile coverage and have access to an automobile.
Salary and Benefits
Depends on Qualifications. Full Benefits Package.
How to Apply
To see the full job description and apply, please visit out Hiring Portal today!
Vail Place is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the organization will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Vail Place offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package, including health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, a matched 401k program, as well as generous holiday and paid time off. Beginning April 1st 2019, Vail Place grounds will be tobacco free to promote health and wellness for the individuals we serve and for our employees.