13 Sep ROSS Service Coordinator
Do you want to be a part of a vitally important organization in a role balancing both important client-facing needs and critical administrative work with important stakeholders like grantors and governmental agencies?
What does a ROSS Services Coordinator do?
The ROSS Service Coordinator at Dow Towers is responsible for engaging residents in the ROSS program; assessment of tenant and community needs; referral to
Minimum Education and Experience
- People with diverse lived experiences are strongly encouraged to apply.
- BA, BS in human services or related area or BSW with valid and current Social Work Licensure.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mental health or human services.
- Three to five years’ experience preferred.
- Program management experience and familiarity with HUD reporting systems a plus.
- Motivational interviewing, DBT skills, homelessness, hoarding disorder and SUDs experience valued.