11 Jan Integrated Care Case Manager/Vail Connect Navigator
Are you a social work professional who strives to empower clients? Do you want to work within the various care provider systems to promote quality care?
The Integrated Care Case Manager/Vail Connect Navigator assesses the individual resource needs, strengths, and barriers. This position will coordinate, refer, and deliver services to meet the short-term needs of the individual, which includes connection to housing supports.
What does an Integrated Care Case Manager do?
- Ensure individuals and other related parties are aware of resources and are supported in efforts to access resources in order to address individual’s identified goals/needs through shared decision-making process.
- Conduct intake interviews and provide referrals to appropriate services and follow-up through completion.
- Assist to develop and implement a plan to achieve the desired outcomes, such as obtaining health insurance, therapy/counseling, food supports, etc.
- Maintain relationships with community support providers for effective referrals and access to services.
- Assist to develop and implement a plan to achieve the desired outcomes, such as housing supports, housing search, and/or specialized assistance programs.
- Assist in leading and management of weekly housing group service
- Assess needs, barriers, and strengths of individuals to determine housing and service needs.
Minimum Education and Experience
- BA or BS in human services or related area, or BSW with valid and current Social Work licensure.
- 1-3 years’ experience in housing. Mental health experience is a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid Minnesota Driver’s License, maintain automobile coverage and have access to an automobile.