22 Feb Vail House Wish List
Vail House is in need of several household items.
The program at Vail House provides housing designed to help adults manage mental health, maintain sobriety, and break the cycle of homelessness. Up to 23 residents can be served in the communal, transitional housing. Staff work with private landlords throughout Hennepin County to locate permanent housing for participants.
Our residents are in need of the following items:
- A set of nice glasses with pitcher 8-12 for guests, meetings
- Serving tray for glasses
- 23 twin bed bug protectors(zippered)
- Furniture for living room, Couch, love seat end tables, comfortable accent chairs (gently used furniture is ok)
- 3 office chairs (gently used ok)
- Table runners
- Commercial Grade Pots & Pans
- 23 dish sets
- Bath and hand towels
- Bathroom mats
- House Plants
- Mini blinds for front office
- Large area rugs 2-3
- Storage containers(dishwasher safe)
- Art/craft supplies such as Crayons, color pencils, Poster boards, glue, old magazines, glitter, beads, feathers water paints, scissors,
- Smart TV
Items can be dropped off at Vail House at 1025 Sixth St Southeast in Minneapolis or call Vail Place for other arrangements.